Sun Country, once a Modhop favorite, continues it’s descent into a LEC (low expectations carrier) by laying off a good number of ground staff at MSP in favor of contract workers much like long defunct USA 3000. Remember them? Plus we dig into Kimpton Hotel deals that could get you money back and a bucketful of points. PLUS we try to convince kids to open their minds to something other than Daytona brewski-boats for Spring Break.
Sun Country Cuts and Sky Harbor Eats
- Sun Country lays off ground staff at MSP reminding me of my terrible USA 3000 experiences.
- Get money back from AMEX when staying at a Kimpton Hotel and get 10K points?! Pretty great stacked deal.
- Phoenix Sky-Harbor Airport becomes a food heaven.
“Zoom Out” for Spring Break
- Why not Seattle? Stops like MoPOP are great for working off a hangover.
- Awesome Beer-stinations.
- Discover air options within your budget with Kayak Explore.